From: "YL Narayana" <ylnarayana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <raju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 1:45 AM
Subject: [linux-delhi] Debian CDs

Hi.

I am a (mostly silent) member of the ILUG-Delhi list for quite some time
now. I live in Chandigarh. I am going to be in Delhi for a few days (4-5)
from 5th Nov. Is there any possibility that I can collect Debian 2.2 CDs
from somebody on the list? I will be staying near IIT.

Thanks in advance.

Narayana