[Fwd: FW: <nettime> NEWS: What Open Source promises the Third World....]

 Have a look at this text. Little crazy but very interesting.
 Cheers,

   The only "intuitive" interface is a nipple.
   After that, it's all learned.

 Committed to freedom and diversity
 Pankaj Kaushal <pankaj@xxxxxxx>

 //\ I'm a FIG (http://fig.org/)