Re: Can I run 2 virtual host in one box.

Dibyendu,

As far as I know, this can be done in both the ways (with single daemon or
multiple daemons), simplest will be with single dameon.

In your httpd.conf add a new set of entries for your new host : -

************************************
************************************

NameVirtualHost 12.34.56.78

<VirtualHost 12.34.56.78>
ServerName www.yourdomain01.com
DocumentRoot /www/domain
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 12.34.56.78>
ServerName www.yourdomain02.com
DocumentRoot /www/domain
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 12.34.56.78>
ServerName www.yourdomain03.com
DocumentRoot /www/domain
</VirtualHost>

You can have different IP's for every set of entry.

Best Regards,
Ashish