Prob with Telnet service in RH Linux 6.2

Hi all
I am having some prob in doing telnet. The prob is like this..
Ver  RH Linux 6.2

After installation it was working allright but after sometime some prob with the
telnet service. While booting the systems it gives nfs lockd failure.
Also i am unable to do telnet to my m/c It gives error like Buffer space not
available in connect call. Also other people can easily connect to my Linux m/c
and i can also do telnet to the Unix server on the net...
Please help me out asap

Thanx in advance

Krishna