Re: Apache help

basically u have to enable the public_html dir, and public_html/cgi-bin dirs
for all the users in yr httpd.conf file.. normally the default httpd.conf
has lines commented out, which will give u the this feature.... i think that
u might need to add something like this to yr httpd.conf!!

<Directory "/home/*/public_html/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

> i have set up apache web server in my college's computer lab.
> i have 100 users on my system. each user has his own web page
> in the form http:/servername/~user/
>
> how can can i provide each user with his own cgi-bin
> directory? do i just create a cgi-bin directory in public_html dir
> & change attributs of files in the dir?
this might work 2!!! just try it!!
Bye,

PS: i haven't tried this thing.. i have just read abt this in some place i
don't remember. so no gurantees..