Re: Engineering Applications

Hi,

.. for a good cause ...
does it mean that you will be giving out this software for free ?

-Aditya

"Vivek Sharma" <vivek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 09/19/2000 07:03:22 PM

Please respond to linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Aditya Kumar/HSS)

Subject:  Re: [linux-delhi] Engineering Applications

Hi all

We are looking for a system adminstrator with knowledge of server setup and
adminstration, should be familiar with mysql as well. We are also looking
for people working with cgi, perl, jsp and servlets.

Ww are developing software on the open source platform specifially for the
education segment. Please look up our website www.wondersoft.com for more
details.

Any volunteers who want to work for a good cause in the educational sector
are also welcome.

Vivek Sharma