Re: Storage Area Networks

chetan dutta wrote:

> Hi! friends,
>
> can anybody please guide me where can i get some info about SANs.
> bad luck, i missed saturday meet.
>
> where can i find some good game dev kit for linux & dos?
>
> chetan

well, i AFAIK, there are no game dev kits for linux and that is probably one
of the reasons why game development /porting is very slow rite now. altho,
if u want to take your best shot at finding out, just go to sourceforge.net.
if it exhists, it shud be under development there. u also must visit
lokigames' website. they are the ppl who r trying to port most of win games
to linux. they have some libs out there that shud get you off!!!