Re: Browser!!!

Hi Dipak,
I can't get JavaScript and java to run on it since it can't detect my 1.3
IBM JVM or the sun 1.2 JVM. What JVM to use?
Bala

                    "DipakS"
                    <dipaks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>            To:     <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                             cc:
                    linux-delhi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx        Subject:     Re: [linux-delhi] Browser!!!
                    -india.org

                    08/31/2000 07:48 AM
                    Please respond to linux-delhi

Try Staroffice5.2 It works fine and does not crash.

Even on Bill's OS's it works better than IE5.xx and has better Java
support.

Dipak