Re: Browser!!!

Amit Tripuraneni wrote:

> Are there any other graphical browsers for Linux besides Netscape as it is
> still very buggy and crashes every now and then...
> Amit

tyr mozilla m17, looks better but if u are sick of crashes then please
dont... cos its not even an alpha!
try amaya, opera4linux(superfast), ...lots more... but most of them are not
very nice cos some dont support some feature or the other...
my advice... use mozilla m17 4now and keep tracking it progress.... as soon
as it reaches 19... ull hav a beautiful browser with almost no bugs....