Re: Mirroring of sites

what kind of mirroring do you need. If your site does not use any databases
that are frequently updated and if most of your site is static (meaning that
files on the site don't change much, and not static content) then u can have
another server configured similarly and transfer files to the mirror
servers, taking a diff periodically!!. If u depend on a lot of dynamic
content and have frequently updated databases, then things are a little
different.
Bye,