Re: Can't surf the net thru KDE as user

Hi,
I'm getting the same error at home.. try typing in kppp in a prompt, u'll
probably see a some error saying that kppp can't find the x server. I
couldn't figure it out either.

                    Goldwyn Rodrigues
                    <goldwyn_r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>             To:     "linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
                    Sent by:                             <linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    linux-delhi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx        cc:
                    -india.org                           Subject:     [linux-delhi] Can't surf the net thru KDE as
                                                         user

                    08/28/2000 11:43 PM
                    Please respond to linux-delhi

Dear Friends,

I am not able to acees the net thru KDe user. I have configured it for
root and is working fine . But when in user mode I click kppp I am
prompted the user password and nothing happens next. I try it again and
the same thing happens. how can I dial the net thru the user and not as
root?

Goldwyn :o)