From: "piyush kumar" <k_piyush@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: linux-delhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linux-delhi] i810 graphics card problem
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 16:43:50 GMT

Hi

I have installed Linux 2.3(Caldera) on a Celeron machine and I have Intel(R)
810 Graphics card which is working fine with windows.I am not able to
install Xwindows because this card is not present in the list given by the
system . Finally I am able to get Xwindows wht very bad resolution (
practically not legible). any comments appreciated...

Piyush