SETI@Home -- Linux-India

Hi Folks,

In a sudden burst of energy I decided to make a Linux-India Group for
the SETI@Home users in our community.  You can view the current status
of the group at:

   http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/cgi-bin/cgi?cmd=team_lookup&name=linux-india

[If the logo looks familiar, don't be surprised -- I stole it and the
code from the Linux-India.org web site and the images are links to the
originals]

Are you running SETI@Home and not currently affiliated with any group?
If so, please join up in the group and let's get some decent stats.
The URL above contains a link to help you join up (click on Join :-)

lrwxrwxrwx   1 raju     raju            9 Aug 10 18:01 flames -> /dev/null

Regards,

-- Raju