Request from PCQ

hi,

	For those of us who havent saved that message can someone
please send a copy to this list again?  There are no archives for
li-reg so I couldnt get it there either.

prabhu

p.s. I am busy (I have a couple of tests) this weekend - which is why
I have no comments on the constitution yet.  By next week I will try
to contribute.  Sorry.

    Arun> Dear coordinators, This is re: the just concluded voting
    Arun> about IT.COM. I've received a request from PCQ asking that
    Arun> the coordinators forward the proposal about ILUG Bangalore
    Arun> representing Linux India at IT.COM to their respective local
    Arun> LUG mailing list to make sure that everyone is aware of it.

<snip>