[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
Re: Could we have a quick vote ?
- To: li-reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Could we have a quick vote ?
- From: Naheed Vora <nv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 19:55:45 +0530
- Cc: nv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <200009041644.e84GiIB13747@tbird.iworld.com>
- Organization: Linux User's Group of Ahmedabad
- References: <200009041644.e84GiIB13747@tbird.iworld.com>
Sorry, for not being on time, but Better late then never,
So, here is my affirmation..
Yes from me,
On Mon, 4 Sep 2000 12:44:18 -0400
Arun Sharma <adsharma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Could we have a quick vote on this draft letter to be sent to PCQ
> about IT.COM ? There shall be no more discussion on the topic. But
> a simple "yes" or "no" to be mailed to the list within the next
> 24 hours.
> I will then collect all the "yes" votes and add the signatories to
> the letter and forward it to PCQ.
> Now on to our regularly scheduled program.