ideas behind constitutions in the western world

Makes a good reading.

http://www.islandnet.com/~arton/constitution.html

Proposal: Key issues we need to figure out:

- Administrative posts
- Functional definition of each post
- Balance of power - who vetos who and who has the final say on what
- The mode of election
- Voting on issues
- Amendments to the constitution

I think the fundamental issue is to make sure that the balance of power
is such that one can't make arbitrary amendments to the constitution and
behave in a dictatorial way.

Feel free to add/delete from the list or make alternate proposals.
Once we've done that, may be we can start discussing each one of the
items in more detail ?

	-Arun