By societification, we fence ourselves in ?

Hello:  Does not societification get us into some sort of
rigid boundary ?  Why define boundaries when we know not
were we are headed towards to ?  Have we reached a peak
in an OS GNU/Linux ?  What if suddenly no one is interested
in GNU/Linux 'coz U have a better OS with a GNU label and a
Jazz GUI which is friendlier than Linux to Install and
interact with ?  Then we may have nothing to propagate and
beat about atleast in the India Linux User Group context.

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio