[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
By societification, we fence ourselves in ?
- To: LI-REG <li-reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: By societification, we fence ourselves in ?
- From: Raghavendra Bhat <ragu@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:06:04 +0530
- Organization: Power of the GNU http://www.gnu.org/
Hello: Does not societification get us into some sort of
rigid boundary ? Why define boundaries when we know not
were we are headed towards to ? Have we reached a peak
in an OS GNU/Linux ? What if suddenly no one is interested
in GNU/Linux 'coz U have a better OS with a GNU label and a
Jazz GUI which is friendlier than Linux to Install and
interact with ? Then we may have nothing to propagate and
beat about atleast in the India Linux User Group context.
Keeping the Air-Waves FREE.....Amateur Radio
Keeping the W W W FREE..Debian GNU/Linux