Re: chennailug.org: voting uses cookie technology (-;

On Sun, 24 Dec 2000 at 10:02, "Suraj.co.in" <suraj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> chittered thus:

->    Voting has been implemented using cookies. Right now there's checking for
->    validity using both cookies and IP. Watch out for the minutes to know what

	Sweet. Neat work there.

-> Listar rocks? lol

	aero runs a fairly old listar (no, I'm not whining about it) -- Do
look at the latest version of listar, before you conclude though. The latest
Listar is pretty okay, actually, though I think majordomo2 wins hands down.

	-r.
--
Ravikant K.Rao | ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx | ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx
  1:05am  up 8 days, 15:58,  3 users,  load average: 2.75, 2.40, 2.19