Re: Meeting???

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000 at 19:04, Prabhu Ramachandran <prabhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> chittered thus:

-> Either the 23rd or the 30th are okay.  What is the vote on this one?
-> MKS voted for the 30th and Prasad for the 23rd.  We are still
-> undecided.  We had better decide ASAP.

	I want 23, because 30 is too close to the New Year, and I would prefer to spend it partying, instead of doing geek-ish things like attend LUG meets :/

	-r, feeling lame.
--
Ravikant K.Rao | ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx | ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx
  5:38am  up 5 days, 20:30,  4 users,  load average: 0.86, 0.37, 0.29