Re: How. to!

Andrei tagnov writes:
> Hello,
> I'm a newbie.....would like to attensd the next ilug
> meeting... When...where?

Did you check out the ILUGC pages at: http://chennailug.org ?
The information about this is clearly displayed there. All ILUG meets will be
held (except a few in our history (-: ) in the Computer Centre, IIT Madras,
Guindy at 3:30PM.

For more information on reaching the IIT Computer centre please check
out:

        http://chennailug.org/location.html
               and also
        http://chennailug.org/map.html

Anyhow, we are still under a confusion whether to have the meet on the 23rd
or on the 30th.

	-suraj

--
Steal my cash, car and TV - but leave the computer!
	-- Soenke Lange <soenke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>