Problems with Reflection X

Hi,

I'm using Reflection X (from Rational) to connect to my Linux box. I'm running
6.2 (from PCQ CD) with KDE as my default desktop. I'm unable to stay connected
for more than a few hours at a stretch. After a couple of hours, say 5-6, the
whole session just blanks out. I can see only the outline of all the windows,
but not their contents and can't do anything with them.

I have no such problems when I connect to a Solaris box.

Any ideas why this happens ??

Thanks,
Sudhir.P