regarding sound support in kernel2.4.0-test1

hi,

    kamesh> support in linux kernel version 2.4.0-test1?  2)How to set
    kamesh> the size of the window to fit the monitor size?I cannot
    kamesh> see the bottom of netscape windows while I try to edit the
    kamesh> preference.  thanks in advance kamesh jayachandran

If you mean changing the resolution of your screen i.e. from 800x600
to 1024x768 then if you have configured X appropriately you can do
Ctrl+Alt+<keypad-plus> or Ctrl+Alt+<keypad-minus> to cycle thru the
various resolutions.  If nothing happens, reconfigure X.