Re: OT: Brutal FreeBSDians?

Hi Suraj,

[Hands out jerrycans of inflammable material, and pulls on asbestos
suit]

S>Why is it that these FreeBSD guys dont seem to have any human heart?
Admit it, you are just jealous that us BSD folks (not just FreeBSD)
have an inimitable cute devil, with attitude, for a mascot that looks
great on T-shirts and CD-covers and you are stuck with a penguin...
yeah yeah, and we've all heard how emperor penguins can charge... and
then there is the license (/now/ I've gotten religious)

All flames (pun unintended) merrily redirected to /dev/null

BGa