[linux@it.com] BOF Sessions (fwd)

-- mks --

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:34:32 +0530 (IST)
From: Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux at IT.COM <linux-at-itcom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Linux India Help List <linux-india-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [linux@xxxxxx] BOF Sessions

Note that on the evenings of the Nov 1/2/3, we have "Birds of a
Feather" sessions at the J.N.Tata Auditorium.

The Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessions after the talks on each day are
primarily free-for-all get togethers in one of the smaller halls
on the same premises so that people can air their views and discuss the
topic at hand. Asbestos suits are recommended! ;-)

The topics are:

Nov 1: OSS Licenses
Nov 2: Distributions
Nov 3: Localisation

As you can see, we chose topics that are *guaranteed* to evoke emotions
amongst you. Avinash had proposed "Text Editors" as one of the topics, but
we drew a line there - that's religion. ;-)

Be there. Unfortunately no leased link there, else we'd have set up an
Audio link for Arun and Thaths to join in. Looks like Raju will have a
walk-over ;-)

Atul