RE: chennailug.org just visited a beauty parlour

> 2 things I noticed in the home page
>
> 1.    The tiltle of the home page reads as index. Wont something else
> sound better?

Its basiically an automated update that I do for all the htm. Everytime
after I do a ilugc-update, I change the title manually for each file
(otherwise it remains as it is, the filename). This time I prolly forgot!
Anywayz thanks for taking notice and bringing it to notice.

> 2.    Question corner
>        Is it Lie-nux or Lee-nux?
>        Get it from the man behind
>        this mega OS.
>

>        Doesnt " Hear it from the man behind this mega OS " sound better.

It was hear it for the past 3 months so I thought of kicking the boredom out
and changed it to get it... anywayz that will be kicked out soon as we have
some interesting news... The localisation stuff.

> Regards
>
> Aravind

Thanks for taking a look at our site. More comments are welcome.

	-Suraj