Re: Undeleting mails from POP server

"Suraj.co.in" proclaimed:
> Can msgs off a pop server be undeleted? pls help. just now Simpleguy on
> #linux told me you cant do that. But just want to make sure you can't undo
> DELE. (btw this DELE was from my Mail client and not me, though, i think it
> doesn't matter who does the DELE, still want to know...)

As long as you or your mail client do not end the session and asks the POP
server to write the changes, the mail can be undeleted by exiting the
session without noting any of the changes that were made.  Refer to the
POP3 RFC for more info.  I don't recall the exact command to issue to the
POP server to disconnect ignoring all changes that were made.

Thaths
--
Homer: Good news, everyone! I got in a fight with the garbage men and
       they're cutting off our service!