Re: [linux@it.com] Update - 19/Oct (fwd)

MKS,

	I guess you joined the linux-at-itcom list.  This message
would be highly appreciated out there.  I am sure the folks there will
let you know what you can do.  If there is anything that we need to
do, please let us know.  If you are going to give a talk there, which
I highly recommend, you might have to prepare your slides by 28th or
so - that was the deadline I saw in their archives.  If you want maybe
you could run it by us during the meeting.  I think you will get very
good exposure at IT.com.  I believe that the linux pavillion is the
largest.

thanks,
prabhu

    MKS> 1) I can show the demo of "AkaramTeX - Tamil editor" on
    MKS> linux.  It is written in TCl/TK.  It is a free software

<snip>