any agenda for 28th's meeting ?

hi,

	Well, having possibly given you the most entertaining weekend
on ilugc ;), I have the following things to say.

An update on the fight: Ravi sent in an unconditional apology to Atul
which Atul accepted.  So it is all well now.

	Most people preferred that the meeting be held on 28th and not
on the 21st of this month, ergo, the meeting will be held on the 28th
of October 2000.

	Mr. Gopinath had proposed to speak on SNMP.  However, it may
not be convenient for him to come on the 28th.  He said that he would
try and make it.  If he does not make it I propose to give an
introduction to shell scripting with bash.  If there are any bash
guru's around with objections let me know.  The talk will be mostly
introductory and hopefully we will get somewhere.

	I also have plans on a "Scripting with python" series
(including an intro to using Tkinter for GUI's).  Maybe we can discuss
this during the next meeting?

	Sorry about my last message.  I had wanted to send it to
Thaths personally but I goofed.

    Ananth> and just wondering if we have any agenda for 28th's
    Ananth> meeting so i can come a bit more prepared....:)

    Ananth> Ananth

    Ananth> ps... good luck to all those who have exams!! :)

	thanks.