in
www.linux-india.org
www.chennailug.org -

you can check out archives at lists.linux-india.org

Thank you,
Deivanayak.

------Original Message------
From: palaniswamy sudhes kumar <sudhes@xxxxxxx>
To: dnayak@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: October 14, 2000 9:44:58 PM GMT
Subject: [No Subject]

dear
i got ur emailid from linux.com administrator mr .willma
i requested him doubts about how to download redhat linux and
how to prepare for linux exams and how to learn linux.
he suggested to go to this site. i saw chennai chapter.
ok . i am sudhes kumar from coimbatore, i am a graduate in mech
engg. i have 12 years of industrial exp and 2 years of prog exp in
oracle and d2k , i have passed MCP on SQL recently
i request u to guide me on the above. also i can start
coimbatore chapter.
i need ur advice

sincerely
sudhes