Re: LUG-C meeting

Hi Ananth,

AS> and another small q.... debian or rh... which one
AS> would u suggest to be installed right now ? assuming
AS> the user has some previous linux experience...
Oh My GOD!! You really should save these kind of inflammable questions
for elsewhere.. that is what Usenet was invented for :)

Having said that, here is my /personal/ opinion : go with debian, it
is stable out of the box (assuming you install from a stable distro).
My production machine here runs debian here and has had an uptime
for ~1yr (when did Thaths send us the nice CD's?)

Regards
BGa