pavuk [better wget?]

Hi,
	I was looking around, and found a questionably "better" and
"more powerful" downloader, called "pavuk" - its packaged under Debian
(woody) and hence, you can do the apt-get trick ... and the others, if
interested, can check out http://www.idata.sk/~ondrej/pavuk/ - I'm
running Version 0.9pl26 on my machine...

	pavuk is a GUI tool - I personally like the way it can do
a recursive ripping of an entire page/directory, and *supposedly* has
better "powers" and "customisability" than wget - but I haven't looked
into all of that stuff.

        cheers,

	-ravi