[Humour] RedHat responds to Allegations!

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-10-09-005-21-NW-CY-RH

	Micros^H^H^H^H^H^HRedHat Inc., just responded to some of the
allegations made on /. - including about how RH was trying to make it a
properitary standard under Linux, and they messed many things up - Of
course, they have Alan on their side,... but this is getting more and more
hilarious ;)

	Its a must-see for every RH user - about how RH decides to
conveniently shift the blame on the luser - "I couldn't care if the lusers
didn't do enough testing before they try out our frequent-releases on
production boxes - it ain't our fault" <- haha - ;)

	The funnier it gets...

	-ravi