impressions on rhl 7.0

luggies,

just finished installing rhl 7.0 on my machine. my old disk was giving
problems - so, got a new 10gb (dont ask me why i did not get 20 gb or
whatever... long story), disconnected the old disk and did an install. no
problems at all. i used custom (as any real linux user will do) and it
took about 25 minutes on my p2-350 intel 810 machine. good old 6.2 used to
install in about 10 minutes on this machine. however, the installation did
not ask me for anything at all (except network settings - ip address, dns
address etc). it automagically configured sound etc etc. detected my 810
motherboard with no problem and x is set up quite ok (though like all real
linux users, i like to do my own x settings; of course, really real linux
users do not use x, only text screens...). the fellow never asked for the
disk 2 of the install set. i understand that a server class installation
also does not ask for disk 2. i suppose some vague things are on the
second disk - need to check it out later today. my custom install takes
about 1 gb. lots of things are installed by default, much to my liking -
cdrecord, openssh, xinetd. so, i am liking it, as of now.

overall impression: thumbs up (bye bye debian, suse...)
 (opinion subject to change with time); considering my experience with
past x.0 releases of red hat, i am positively imressed.

sriram