Re: RedHat 7 is the buggiest, people have seen in awhile. - /.

hi all,

historically, all the x.0 releases of redhat have been pretty bad - and
the x.2 releases have been quite good. we still have machines running 5.2
(and on the net, one can see many machines happily running 4.y with y>0)
providing many critical services. we are just about ready to shift over to
6.2 (along with the 250 mb of updates). now that 7.0 has come out, i am
reasonably sure that 6.2 will be a stablest available red hat for some
time.....

oh, yeah, :-)

sriram