Re: ftp problem

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:
> 	Is this problem something to do with the ip_masq_ftp?  What do
> you get when you do  lsmod?  Are you masquerading ftp?

when i did lsmod i got the following:

Module Size Used by
ip_masq_ftp 4088  1
ne2k-pci 4684 2 (autoclean)
8390 6136 0 (autoclean) [ne2k-pci]
nls_iso8859-1 2240 1 (autoclean)
nls_cp437 3748 1 (autoclean)
vfat 9276 1 (autoclean)
fat                    30336   1 (autoclean) [vfat]

For ipchains  I am using the following command:

ipchains -A forward -j MASQ -s 192.168.2.0/24 -d 0.0.0.0/0

I really don't know why this ftp problem is occuring. Is the parameter i
have given with ipchains is wrong or what??

** mks **