Next m e e t ... please...?

hi,

	Just wanted to post on this.  We can have the meeting either
on the 16th or on the 23rd.  Both are fine with Prof. Sriram.

	Mr. Gopinath will talk on SNMP (Simple Network Management
Protocol) this time.

	Please let me know if 23rd is all right with the rest of you
folks.  If I dont get any response in the next couple of days I will
assume that 23rd is ok.

thanks,
prabhu

p.s. Sorry for the delayed announce.