Re: debian 2.2

hi,

>>>>> "Raghavendra" == Raghavendra Bhat <ragu@xxxxxxxx> writes:

    Raghavendra> I am from Cochin and I can mail the binary CDs, four
    Raghavendra> in no: to either Prabhu/you.  I have Prabhu's
    Raghavendra> address.  What should I do now ?  The Potatoes are
    Raghavendra> baked and burnt, ready for onward despatch.

	I am a bit unreliable to mail the CD's to these days because
there are several times when no one is around at home.  So, maybe
someone else could be mailed the CD's.  Suraj?  If you have no such
problems can Raghavendra mail them to you??  Please co-ordinate with
him.

	Thanks Ragoo.