Xfree86 4.01 - what to download?

hi,

    Ashok> All I want from xfree86 4.01 is the additional acceleration
    Ashok> put into the Glint server (For my creative graphics blaster
    Ashok> exxtreme - permedia 2 based) in the 4.01 release. So what
    Ashok> files should I download? The whole multimegabyte files on
    Ashok> the ftp?

	You'll need to get atleast the foll.

          Xinstall.sh      The installer script
          extract          The utility for extracting tarballs
          Xbin.tgz         X clients/utilities and run-time libraries
          Xlib.tgz         Some data files required at run-time
          Xman.tgz         Manual pages
??        Xdoc.tgz         XFree86 documentation
          Xfnts.tgz        Base set of fonts
          Xfenc.tgz        Base set of font encoding data
          Xetc.tgz         Run-time configuration files
          Xvar.tgz         Run-time data
          Xxserv.tgz       XFree86 X server
          Xmod.tgz         XFree86 X server modules
          Xprog.tgz        X header files, config files and compile-time libs
	  gnu-tar	   just that.

	All these are from the Install file.  If you can settle for
X4.0 and are at IIT mail me (personally).