Re: problem with pine

try the attached shell script which will start netscape with the given
URL in the back ground. that is what i do.

mksarav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and ilugc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, at 9:48pm on...:

--

Raj Kiran Grandhi
ae98019@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-- Listar MIME Decryption --------------
-- Name   : browse
-- Decode : BASE64

#!/bin/bash
if [ $# = 1 ]
then
	URL=$1
else
	URL=""
fi
if [ x != "x$DISPLAY" ]
then
	if killall -0 netscape 2> /dev/null;
        then
           netscape -remote "openURL($URL)"
        else
  	   netscape $URL &
	fi
else
	/usr/bin/lynx -cfg=$HOME/lib/lynx/lynx.cfg $URL
fi