Uh oh - Please Ignore the last email

Hey,
	I was playing around with mailq , and various other exim's
features and so on ,... and I was grepping for lug .. and found ilugc
someplace, and before I knew it, I had re-thawed out the message ... um
Just ignore it, and sorry for any trouble caused *sheepish grin* [?]

	Thanks

	-Ravi

PS: IIRC, that mail did already go through once, and people already
answered it .. and oh well, at any rate, all the problems listed
there, as I glanced at it quickly, have been solved, anyway :)

--
Ravikant K.Rao : http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/
Primary Email  : <ravi@xxxxxxxxxxx> | PGP: 9544A4A1   GPG: 1024D/C2FC752D