Wanted feedback

hi
  I can already hear some of you dishum - dishuming "why does this guy
keep disturbing me, asking me to take a look at 'our new site'?". the
reason is plain simple. our lug site should not only do good, but look
good too!

    Following Prabhu's suggestions, the site now also has a much
"official"er look. pls look at :

     http://thunder.prohosting.com/~sur2000/

    Most important is I need feedback for the new map:

     http://thunder.prohosting.com/~sur2000/map.html

     Waiting for your replies,

        -Suraj