Re: suggest a good IMAP server (linux) for Intranet.

Hi,

    There are a few comments which I can make here.
1. Netscape allows you to configure more than one IMAP server, but only
one POP3
   server.
2. IMAP is most probably already installed. All that you need to do is
   uncomment one line from /etc/inetd.conf. This is all we needed to do
get
   IMAP server running in our office.
3. I have been successful in configuring several netscape profiles to
share the
   same mail spool, address book, etc. But upto Netscape 4.7, this is
not possible
   for bookmarks. Basically what I wanted was that only the prefs.js
must be
   different for different profiles. But I could not beat bookmarks.

    I hope this helps.

With regards,
Gomu.