Re: diskless..

I have been working on something similar.
The kind of diskless system i have built is something like this..

1. Linux kernel + fs is embedded in a flash bank and it boots from
   there.(it is totally diskless..no fd*/hd*).

2. bootp gets an ip from a remote server ..

3. It can download any relevant appln. and runs on this linux
`disk_on_chip` ..

Regards

vsuresh