[update] MySQL is now GPL'ed...

Hi,
	Sorry to update my own post -- but as I type this, both www.mysql.com and www.slashdot.org seem to be down... and hence its been mirrored at : http://www.symonds.net/~ravi/article-23.html , if you are interested ... and *WOW*, I just saw the table of contents of this book .. and it freaks me out... I really haven't used SQL at all.. any advice/comments?
	http://www.postgresql.org/docs/aw_pgsql_book/index.html

	--ravi