Re: Sharing Netscape bookmarks.

"K. Arun" proclaimed:
>         I've been trying (not very hard, admittedly) to find a way to
> keep my Netscape bookmarks in sync across half-a-dozen machines
> (almost half a dozen architectures, as well :( ) on the same
> network. Is there a simple user-implementable solution available
> (apart from the obvious '/home on NFS') ?

/home on NFS is the simplest (and, IM O, most elegant) way of doing it.
Failing that, you can think about using the Roaming User feature of 4.X.
More info should be available at http://developer.netscape.com/

Thaths
--
 "All right, his story checks out.  Marge, would you love me more if
    I were President?  'Cause I'll do it if it'll make you happy"