Re: [Fwd: OpenBSD 2.7 release announcement!]

Aravind Balasubramanian wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just started downloading the i386 binaries alone. Hope it will be over
> in a day or so. ( from multiple locations each at about 10 - 15 kbps )
>
> Since ISO images are not available I have to download only the binaries
> and the boot floppies and cut a cd with them.
>
> Am also going trying to make a bootable cd from the boot floppy images
> and the binaries. Any pointers tips most welcome.
>
> Would you luggies be interested in a openbsd2.7 demo?
>
> Regards
>
> Aravind

hi Arvind
thats great news :)
would love to lay my hands on openbsd 2.7 but arvind openbsd never had
iso image concept you have to download binaries so be careful and try to
download all not only the i386 tree we goofed up when we downloaded 2.6
if you can get the cd for the meet that would be great
swaraj