Re: Meeting

Hello everybody...

Sorry folks, i came in today, and i have not been able to update ths
chennailug page this time. will do it as early as possible with this month's
meeting details...

I have a small request, can the chennailug URL be part of the text that is
appended to the messages by listar.

mails from suraj indicate the old url. All my efforts in getting linux-india
to update the chapters page has fallen in deaf ears.

And, due to certain developements, i seriously doubt my chances of
continuing to do the pages. So, if any one is interested, they can take up
the job of making the pages...

we will discuss about this in the meet also.

CU
Deivanayak

the url is www.chennailug.org