Re: Meeting (MAP Info)

hi

> since I am new to the group, I dont know if there are any entry requisites
> to be fulfilled
> to come for the meet. Do I need any admit cards to be allowed in IIT ? etc.

Nop. The meeting is at the IIT Computer Center. There is a map available on our
ILUGC's site. But I found a better map on iitm's site: You can try this out:

    Total IITM's Map :  http://www.iitm.ac.in/campus/tour/places_r.html
    Our Place of Interest ;)
http://www.iitm.ac.in/campus/tour/maps/imagemap3.html

-Suraj