Dr. Sriram and Radius

Hi luggies
	aiims, if i know right, is the all india institute of medical
sciences. i think it's in delhi.
	i think besides anything else that we might have scheduled for
saturday, we SHOULD have Dr. Sriram's lecture. it's been quite some time
since we had any, and his lectures are one of the reasons i faithfully
attended most of the ilugc meets.
	we have had fantastic talks by various people since he started off
the entire thing with his presentation ( yes we should call it that ! ) on
sendmail. that was as professional and informative as it gets.
	and remember the continued existence of ilugc ( the meets and the
mailing list ) is due to enthusiasm from all of us, no doubt, but
undoubtedly due to the greatest enthusiasm of all from Dr. Sriram.

let's hear it for dr. sriram

see you guys on the 17th.

regards
mani sridhar