RE: next meet

hi,

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Chitoor, Srikrishnan wrote:

> I could be wrong, but I would be willing to bet that this is not from
> prabhu. The mail headers indicate a different organization (AIIMS -> What is
> it?).

	Glad someone realised it wasnt me.

To the moron who actually mailed it:  God help you.

prabhu

p.s. notice how I write my letters.  The "h" in "hi" is usualy not
capitalised and I sign as prabhu and not as -prabhu which is why the
person who mailed the so called mail is a moron.  Maybe I will start pgp
signing my messages in future.